Being a quality centric organization we are dedicatedly engaged in offering Performance Engine Test Rig. The offered product is has PC based control panel with Engine testing software for SCADA based data acquisition. Our offered product is made accessible in number of technical specifications as per the information laid down by our customers. This product is properly tested on numerous parameters in order to ensure its flawlessness.
Diesel Engine Test Rig for Performance & Endurance of Petrol Engine test, Diesel Engine test, Gasoline Engine test, Kerosene engine test. Eddy current dynamometers to test engines are manufactured in wide Power & Torque range, from 0.5 HP having 1 Nm Torque to 900 KW up to 5000 Nm torque. Engine dynamometers are offered with PC based control panel with Engine Test Software for SCADA based data acquisition & control. Optionally, Dynamometer controllers for torque controls & torque & speed indications are also offered as basic dynamometer controls. Accessories such as fuel measurement, temperature measurements, pressure measurements, crank angle position detection, engine mounting test bed with t slot having X, Y & Z adjustment for length, width & height adjustments, anti vibration mount pads, to accommodate engine with gearbox under test & dynamometer.
Engine Test Rigs for Engineering Colleges / Research Institutes
Dynamometers are offered with basic controls of Torque & Speed by Manual Controller as well with PC based, computerized controls for data acquisition & post test analysis in graphical & tabled reports, useful for monitoring Performance & Endurance data of Tests performed, in R&D, Engineering & Production departments.
Generally, Following types of Engine test Rigs are used in Engineering colleges.
· 2 Stroke, 1 Cylinder, Multi Fuel, VCR – Dynamometer with Manual & PC based Control.
· 2 Stroke, 1 Cylinder, Diesel, VCR – Dynamometer with Manual & PC based Control.
· 3 Stroke, 4 Cylinder, Diesel – Dynamometer with Manual & PC based Control.
· 3 Stroke, 3 Cylinder, Petrol. – Dynamometer with Manual or PC based Control.
· 4 Stroke, 4 Cylinder, Diesel – Dynamometer with Manual or PC based Control.
· 4 Stroke, 4 Cylinder, Petrol – Dynamometer with Manual or PC based Control.
Accessories supplied along with Engine Test Set up:
· Test Bed to mount Engine & Dynamometer with Anti Vibration Mounts.
· Propeller Cardan Shaft, universal joints, with Adaptor to mount on Engine shaft.
· Shaft guard.
· Engine starting system
· Specific Fuel consumption unit
· Fuel flow transmitter DP transmitter, Range 0-500 mm WC
· Air flow transmitter Pressure transmitter, Range (-) 250 mm WC
· Throttle Actuator
· Shut down actuator
· Water Flow switch & Pump.
· Air box M S fabricated with orifice meter and manometer
· Fuel tank Capacity 15 lit with glass fuel metering column
· Piezo sensor Range 5000 PSI, with low noise cable
· Crank angle sensor Resolution 1 Deg, Speed 5500 RPM with TDC pulse.
· Temperature sensor Type RTD, PT100 and Thermocouple, Type K
· Temperature transmitter Type two wire, Input RTD PT100, Range 0–100 Deg C, Output 4–20 mA and two wire Input Thermocouple, Range 0–1200 Deg C, Output 4–20 mA
· APPSYS ENGINE TEST Engine performance analysis software